Smoked salmon cheesecake Lately I often find myself browsing TikTok and more and more often I am getting recipe recommendations from the most absurd to the most delicious. This is one of those recipes. A recipe that I found incredibly tasty. I obviously changed some components of the recipe that I didn’t like very much. You just need to know a few tricks in order to prepare this recipe. In the original recipe, we chopped up some taralli, added some butter, and mixed it all together.
HOW I DEVELOPED THE IDEA
For this case I flavored the taralli with some zest of a lemon. For the cream, I used Philadelphia seasoned in a very simple way with a bit of oil, salt and pepper. I recommend using smoked salmon, but you can also use unsmoked salmon for a lighter taste. Salmon tends to be fatty so I recommend degreasing it with lemon. Finally we add parsley and if you like it we can add chives. I served this treat on Christmas Eve and it literally went down a storm.
There are also a few things you might find interesting: Little chocolate cake with soft heart
Smoked salmon cheesecake
- 1 Cup Taralli or crackers
- 40 g Butter
- ½ Cup Philadelphia
- Q.B. Salt & Pepper
- 5 Tbsp Extra vergin olive oil
- Peel one Lemon
- We start by finely chopping the taralli with the help of a blender or immersion blender.
- Place the chopped taralli in a bowl and add the melted butter, lemon zest, and salt, and mix everything together. Set aside for a moment.
- We pour the Philadelphia in a bowl and add the oil, a pinch of salt (very little) and a pinch of pepper. Mix everything vigorously until we get a creamy mixture.
- Now all that remains is to compose our dish let's take a pastry cup (I lined it with a strip of baking paper so that it can make it easier for you to use) let's put it on top of the plate we will use to serve and pour inside a few spoonfuls of taralli, always with the help of the spoon press so that it comes compact remove the pastry cup and with the help of a piping bag with a ridged nozzle pour over the cream (in case you do not have a pastry bag we can use a spoon), lay a few slices of salmon round oil, lemon and parsley previously dressed. Now all that remains is to serve this delicious recipe.